Discussion générale sur la 309.
Répondre
dsbuk
Membre GE
Membre GE
Modèle(s) 309 : SW

309 SW Disabled

Message par dsbuk » 23 mars 2013, 13:04

A strange occurrence today at a UK petrol station. I filled up with diesel. When I had returned the nozzle to the pump my wife got out of the passenger seat to go to pay. She told me that the windscreen wipers had started up and that the front lights were on. When I got into the car and put the key in the ignition nothing happened and a message appeared something like "Anti-theft system enabled" followed by another one about the braking system. The central display had a big red exclamation mark (!).

I telephoned the local Peugeot dealer who suggested I try locking/unlocking with the key, but nothing happened. They suggested manually locking/unlocking. I tried locking and thought it had worked but when I unlocked manually and tried locking again it did not work, so I am unsure whether the first locking worked. There was nothing else the dealer could suggest apart from recovering the car to them so they could check it. I was about to call the recovery service when everything cleared and I was able to start the car and go home.

When I arrived home I called the dealer to let them know and to ask if they could suggest any cause of the problem, but they could not. They took my details in case they did discover a reason but I don't expect to be called.

I do not have an alarm fitted to the car. I am wondering whether something triggered some "dummy alarm mechanism". Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SRDTURBO
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
Modèle(s) 309 : SRDturbo

Re: 309 SW Disabled

Message par SRDTURBO » 23 mars 2013, 17:10

There is no "Anti-theft system enabled" message in a 309, do you have any picture of your 309 SW?
NOUVELLE 309: TOUJOURS PARTANTE!

moustik76133
TRÉSORIER
TRÉSORIER

Re: 309 SW Disabled

Message par moustik76133 » 23 mars 2013, 19:14

307 Sw ?
:)

Répondre