Presentation Japan (need help)

La présentation est obligatoire. Le forum vous sera ouvert une fois que vous vous serez présenté.
You must introduce yourself in order to access our forums.
Répondre
Shawnturner
Membre GE
Membre GE
Modèle(s) 309 : 209

Presentation Japan (need help)

Message par Shawnturner » 04 déc. 2017, 13:26

Hello,

I must make a presentation on Japan in September. The purpose of this presentation is to give an image of Japan. So I researched Japanese landscapes to give a first picture of the country itself. I then talk about the mentality of the Japanese.
Finally, I would like to develop a part about the big differences with France or just the highlights of Japan. However as I am never going to Japan it is difficult for me to talk about this. In addition to researching we come across a lot of small differences but not very important stuff or at least that does not seem to me . So I need your help If you could give me 5/10 big differences (at least the ones that have marked you the most) with France it would be nice

ps: Feel free to tell me if you have nice ideas that would give an image of Japan . Knowing that my presentation should not exceed 9 minutes

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://ici-japon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14676" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

case study examples

Répondre